At 8:01 PM +0000 2/18/04, Adam Thomason via RT wrote:
Attached patch is tested on Linux, AIX, and OpenBSD. It does twiddle the order of includes and declarations, so there might still be problems. Testing very much requested, most especially on Darwin and Win32.

I've applied this locally and it's building in the background -- it looks darned good, and I'm happy to get it applied. If it breaks Win32 (and I'd bet not) then we can fix it. Definitely gets us in a really good position, though. Thanks!