Thanks, applied.

On 20 Feb 2004, at 01:56, chromatic wrote:

On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 16:34, Michael Scott wrote:

One thing that would help is if people ran

perl tools/docs/write_docs.pl -d -s

on various platforms and told me if it works - or what they did to make
it work - because I only have access to Mac OS X 10.3.2 here.

It choked here on Linux with "Failed to process lib/Parrot/Pmc.pm".

<teasing>Modern filesystems understand both upper and lower
case.</teasing>

Embarrassing isn't it. System Preferences needs a "strict" button.

With the applied patch, there's only one warning:

        Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at
lib/Pod/Simple/HTML.pm line 344.

Yep, this one is a trivial thing that will get squashed this weekend.

-- c

<write_docs.patch>