At 10:20 PM +0100 3/2/04, Jens Rieks wrote:
The following code results in a
clone() not implemented in class 'ParrotClass'
error:

.sub _main
    .local pmc a
    .local pmc b
    .local pmc c

    newclass a, "A"
    subclass b, a, "B"
    subclass c, b, "C"
    end
.end

Steve was right -- the clone I was using was getting in the way. (And flat-out busted, honestly) Only a shallow copy of the parent class' array is needed here, so I put in a bit of custom code rather than use the clone and it works properly now.