At 7:26 PM +0100 3/26/04, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 The cygwin build sorta kinda works OK, but the link fails because of
 a missing _inet_pton. I seem to remember this cropping up in the past
 and I thought we'd gotten it fixed, but apparently not.

Kind of fixed:

$ perl Configure.pl --help
   --define=inet_aton   Quick hack to use inet_aton instead of inet_pton

Sounds like a job for a hints file. :) -- Dan