On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 12:08, Dan Sugalski wrote:

> It does, though, sound like we might want an alternate name for this
> stuff. While event is the right thing in some places it isn't in
> others (like the whole attribute/property mess) we may be well-served
> choosing another name. I'm open to suggestions here...

How about "skippy"?

Seriously, I would say that event is about as abstract as it comes. Even
the proposed "message" is, in some ways, LESS abstract.

What's the specific sort of case events don't seem to cover? The setting
of a property?

--
Aaron Sherman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Senior Systems Engineer and Toolsmith