Which was just a dopey oversight on my part when this got put in.

I'm adding an exec opcode alongside the spawn opcode. Does what you'd expect an exec to do.

I've updated config/gen/platform generic/exec.c with proper code, and win32/exec.c and ansi/exec.c with a stub that pitches a fit if you try it, though I'd love it if someone with windows experience could fill in the blank there.