# New Ticket Created by  Jonathan Worthington
# Please include the string:  [perl #30959]

Hi,

[I originally sent this yesterday...to the wrong place.  So I don't know if
it's worth applying the ICU bit given that Dan's said it's going, but here
we are anyway.]

Here are a couple of patches that enable me to build on Win32 with Visual
C++ 6 again using the ICU bundled with Parrot.

win32_icu.patch addresses ICU building issues

win32_pyfunc.patch fixes a "header file not found" error.  I'm really not
sure why other platforms are able to build with this not being there and
Win32 isn't; I must be missing something somewhere.

Hope this helps,

Jonathan