According to Robert Schwebel:
> On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 11:23:36AM -0400, Dan Sugalski wrote:
> > No offense, but it *doesn't* *matter*. We're not using autoconf, as
> > the subject of this thread makes clear. That's not negotiable.
>
> A really convincing argumentation.

Robert, you seem not to understand that Dan -- or anyone else actually
running a project -- is not obligated to convince you.  If you don't
like the decisions when they're made, you have the right and privilege
to take your ball and go home.

The captain can be right, and the captain can be wrong, but the
captain cannot be indecisive.

PS: Splunge.
--
Chip Salzenberg         - a.k.a. -        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  "Persistence in one opinion has never been considered