# New Ticket Created by  Matt Diephouse
# Please include the string:  [perl #32369]

After the new calling scheme was put in place, my Forth implementation
started having some problems. I've stripped down and attached the files
along with a trace. Here's the input/output:

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/parrot/forth$ ../parrot forth.pir

   1
   > get_bool() not implemented in class 'RetContinuation'
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/parrot/forth$

And the last two lines of the trace:

     36 print "\n> "
     38 readline S16, P17        - S16="",
P17=RetContinuation=PMC(0x83649b8 Adr:0x8507f54)
get_bool() not implemented in class 'RetContinuation'

You can also get an error (I don't know if it's related) by typing "1
.\n" in the prompt.

--
matt diephouse
http://matt.diephouse.com