# New Ticket Created by  Will Coleda
# Please include the string:  [perl #37619]

Sending as a patch since 1) we're close to a freeze, and 2) this is
allison's code.

Allison: this patch fixes a dependency issue in the makefile,
eliminates some deprecation issues, and corrects a small issue in the
grammar that allows punie to at least match 'print 1;' again...

But it still fails at runtime with:

get_pmc_keyed() not implemented in class 'PerlUndef'
current instr.: '_main' pc 48 (punie.pir:64)

Which is a result of the 'traversal' that's hard coded and the match
that was generated disagreeing about what's what.: You drill down to
a subrule that isn't there, and boom. If you get that working, then
you trip over the PAST bug I just submitted under a separate cover.

Regards.