On 20/02/07, Paul Cochrane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 20/02/07, Paul Cochrane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 20/02/07, Will Coleda via RT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > After the application of this test, we have 1265 files that don't pass
muster as of 19FEB2007.

> This is related to the new test in t/distro/file_metadata.t right[1]?
> In which case this is related to RT#41485.  I've set the property
> appropriately in my working copy, and the test is now passing.  Is it
> ok to do a single commit back to the repository, or is doing a single
> commit ok?

After a discussion on #parrot, it was decided to do a small number of
commits (it'll be about 16) updating the svn:eol-style property
(changing metadata only).  This will affect a *large* number of files,
so I'm trying to prepare people before I actually do it.  I will begin
the update in about 3-4 hours (by approx 19:00-20:00 GMT) and it won't
take that long to do (I hope!).

The tests in t/distro/file_metadata.t should now pass as of r17102

Paul