Klaas-Jan Stol wrote:
hi,
I've started a bit on a PIR tutorial on the wiki.
If anybody can spare a few moments, some feedback would be very welcome!

I am very glad to see this. One suggestion and one request for clarification:

1.  First bullet point in FAQ should be:  What does PIR stand for?

Although you answer it two paragraphs below in the Introduction, this deserves to be right at the top. Until today, I did not know what PIR stood for -- and that was despite working on the project for four months. So others are likely not to know the abbreviation's meaning, either. (And while you're at it, you should state what 'PASM' stands for as well.)

2. Under your "your first Parrot program" you say type this "assuming you successfully compiled Parrot." My guess is that that means you successfully completed 'make install' -- correct? If so, it would probably be clearer to say "have successfully installed Parrot."

HTH.  Thank you very much.

kid51