Hi,

I'm new to the list. I'm a Perl Programmer doing web development in my
day job and I'd like to help. I'll try to commit an hour or two per
day to parrot project.

Can you let me know what I should do to get this done? I mean, do you
mean I need to change 'lib/Test/More.pm' or
'/runtime/parrot/library/Test/More.pir'? And what files in what
directory I need to modify?

And when is bug day?

Sorry if I ask too much. Just let me know if I do.

--
Thanks,
Badai Aqrandista (cheepy)