On Wednesday 15 August 2007 13:42:39 Badai Aqrandista wrote:

Hi Badai,

> I'm new to the list. I'm a Perl Programmer doing web development in my
> day job and I'd like to help. I'll try to commit an hour or two per
> day to parrot project.

Welcome!

> Can you let me know what I should do to get this done? I mean, do you
> mean I need to change 'lib/Test/More.pm' or
> '/runtime/parrot/library/Test/More.pir'? And what files in what
> directory I need to modify?

It will be all of the files in runtime/parrot/library/Test/* as well as
several files under t/ (those which contain the string 'Test/More').

The main change is to change all instances of [ 'Test::More' ] and the like to
[ 'Test'; 'More' ].

There will be some changes as well from the form:

        <whatever> = new 'Test::More'

to:

        <whatever> = new [ 'Test'; 'More' ]

For the most part it's a mechanical translation; not very difficult.

> And when is bug day?

This Saturday, 18 August.

-- c