James,

Thanks for pointing out what you meant.  I think I must have been
having a bit of a brain-fade moment or something...

On Sun Jul 08 18:06:03 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Paul Cochrane wrote:
>    Perl 5 is able to work out
> > automatically the warnings flags of gcc and then use those for
> > compilation.
>

> Can you supply a link to the Perl 5 source that does this?

The short answer here is no.  Unfortunately I can't, and I sort of
expected that Andy Lester would have done this since he raised the
issue initially.  However, now that we've got this functionality in
Parrot's configuration, do we really need to worry how Perl 5 did/does
it?

Paul