Yeah, I bet these are mine. I will get this info to you ASAP (currently stuck
at work).

-Dan

----- Original Message ----
From: Will Coleda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Michael Peters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: p2 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Daniel Magnuszewski <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 4:27:42 PM
Subject: Re: [perl #57198] [openbsd] build failure?

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 4:20 PM, Michael Peters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Will Coleda wrote:
>
>> The user associated with these builds is 'parrot-autobot'. Anyone know
>> who that is?
>
> That's the Smolder user that "make smolder_test" uses. Otherwise I'd have to
> give out an account to anyone who wants to run "make smolder_test"
>
> I think the actual person is Daniel Magnuszewski ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).
> He has most of the automated smokers sending to Smolder.
>
> For the future, how would we like to identify who is running the smoker
> sending the reports?
>
> --
> Michael Peters
> Plus Three, LP

I don't think we *have* to, necessarily; reports should be able to be
anonymous; but it'd be nice if there was a way to include an email
address or nick or something in the tags, for folks who didn't mind
being pinged with questions. perhaps a ~/.smolderrc file or something.
=-)

But I can't help debug the problem (and stop getting flooded with
error reports) if I can't connect with the original submitter. ^_^

Daniel, are these your reports? If so, can you attach the logs from
your configuration and build steps so we can see what's going wrong on
openbsd? Thanks.

--
Will "Coke" Coleda