# New Ticket Created by  Will Coleda
# Please include the string:  [perl #57468]

There's an ifdef in misc.c to allow us to conditionally use vnsnprintf.

If we're going to keep the conditional, we need to provide a config
probe for it (and rename to something like PARROT_HAS_VNSNPRINTF)

Otherwise, we should delete the conditional.

$ ack -a BLAHBLAHBLAH
src/misc.c
249:#ifdef BLAHBLAHBLAH_WAS_A_CHECK_FOR_VNSNPRINTF
$ svn blame src/misc.c | ack BLAHBLAHBLAH
 25545   petdance #ifdef BLAHBLAHBLAH_WAS_A_CHECK_FOR_VNSNPRINTF

--
Will "Coke" Coleda