On Wednesday 22 October 2008 23:47:23 Gabor Szabo wrote:

> Thanks for the quick answer.
> Then I have another few questions :-)
>
> Don't you think it would be important to start working in this direction?

Sure, but I think a lot of things are important.  My top priority is to fix
anything that blocks people who are trying to build things with Parrot (that
includes answering questions and fixing documentation).  My secondary
priority is to clean up existing code to make future blockers impossible.  My
tertiary priority is to add new features.

> Maybe to try to get someone work on this or to get sponsorship
> in that direction?

I'm happy to offer guidance to anyone who'd like to do this.

-- c