# New Ticket Created by  Peter Schwenn
# Please include the string:  [perl #60678]

In attempting to build Parrot (to run Rakudo) on Win32,in a Dos box, from
the root dir of Parrot,
    perl Configure.pl
fails because NONE of the required files of the manifest are present
(according to Configure.pl's output).  But ALL of the files are present in
their appointed places.  This seems to be a problem with backslash as a
separator for filenames.  Is there a workaround or flag?

 (I am NOT using mingw or cygwind, just plain XP SP1.  I expect to use gcc
with nmake v1.8 when I get by this problem.)

Thank you     Peter Schwenn