>> The unwind logic would treat a scope with no exception set _as if_
>> each call were wrapped in at try block.

TO> I don't think so.  If no exception is in scope Perl should continue
TO> to generate and propagate exceptions (die and $@) as it does now,
TO> so we don't break tradition.

No, that should be the difference between die and throw. Die is
immediately fatal. (i.e. current semantics) throw is new and does
the magic.

We get no breakage that way.

<chaim>
--
Chaim Frenkel                                        Nonlinear Knowledge, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                               +1-718-236-0183