I'll say up front that I have no good idea as to how to implement this,
hence the lack of RFC, but I think it's worth getting the ball rolling to
see if there's enough collective intelligence and inclination to make
something happen.

OO inheritance is well defined and the ways of implementing it well
known.  What if you want to tie a variable to more than one behavior at a
time?  (I called this multiple inheritance at first, but Damian Conway
calls it 'stacking' and that's a better term.)  A concrete example would be
wanting something tied to MLDBM and IxHash at the same time.  The code to
handle this at present is... interesting.

Is it at all possible to define interfaces for tie-ing that would
facilitate stacking?  Do we care?
--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies