right err, I just wanted to illustrate the idea for CONTEXT's in same way,
didn't find the right examples though...
If we have more contexts any operator/s will be interpreted in numerous
ways, so the possible combinations grow  i.e. we come close the the natural
language.
On the other hand the complexity grows too, but if there is defaults ( i.e.
how people expect to work ) we can drop down the complexity.