I'm about to push the button that will send my private set of RFCs
off to the archive and mail them to perl6-announce.  Fingers crossed.

If I've screwed up your RFC, please let me know.

If I've forgotten your RFC, please send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the future, if you want to submit an RFC mail it to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] only.  The automated process will send it to
the correct list as well as to -announce.  This will also prevent
perl6-librarian being CC:ed on followups.  Don't forget to
double-check you're using the right RFC format (we went around a
few times on it) by looking at http://tmtowtdi.perl.org/rfc/meta/

I also intend to put the RFCs on SourceForge, but I'm almost out of
brain power tonight and wanted to get something up and running as
communal memory.  ETA for SourceForge is probably going to be the end
of the week, but I'm starting to feel burnt out from all the
perl6-related work, so I may hand it off to someone else (Ask?
Turoff?) and they may set their own timetable.

Nat