Thus it was written in the epistle of Leon Brocard,
> Martyn J. Pearce sent the following bits through the ether:
>
> > I use this in one-liners, and it's _dead_ handy
>
> May I suggest that Perl6 will be a different language?

Actually, I think the point is that Perl6 won't be a different language.
"Improved", yes, "New", no.  There will be some syntax changes and some things
will work differently, but if something is "_dead_ handy" it needs to be at
least that handy when we get done :-).

Ted
--
Ted Ashton ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), Info Sys, Southern Adventist University
The human mind has first to construct forms, independently, before we can