[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
:    > Most of the requests for deletion seem to begin with, "This isn't
:    > used..."
:    >
:    > To which, "*I* use it." is a very valid argument.
:
: Agreed. The real problem with ?...? is that it complicates the hell out
: of the parser. So long as the special magic is retained for m?...?, I
: would suggest that raw ?...? could beneficially disappear.

Or turned into m//f, or some such.  Must think about relationship to
an extension-based reset operator as well.  To maintain current semantics
we'd need introspection into the regular expressions used in a particular
package.

Larry