Peter Scott wrote:

> >Perl 5.6.0 has [[:lower:]] and [[:upper:]].
>
> Yes, but this one is worth a digraph.  Question is, which one?  Currently
> the free ones are:
>
> \F  \h \H  \i \I  \j \J  \k \K  \m \M  \o \O  \q  \R  \T  \v \V  \y \Y
>
> \v \V are being debated on p5p currently.
>
> I suggest \i \I, mnemonic with ?:i and /i.

I agree.

I also think that a web page with a big table of unresolvables
and simple (and uncontrolled) vote tallies would be a good thing.
Something like

Unresolvable                   Agree    Disagree     Dontcare
All remaining simple            300        521          10
digraph letters should be      [  ]        [  ]         [  ]      [opine]
conserved
Quebeq should secede from       20           71         320
the United States              [  ]        [  ]           [  ]     [opine]

with a blank at the bottom for suggesting new unresolvables.  I bet that
at least a twentieth of the people who will read this could set this system
up in about the same amount of time that I spent writing this "me too."

--
                          David Nicol 816.235.1187 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:wq