I personally have never had problems with these issues and would just as
soon that this RFC didn't do through.  However, I don't feel particularly
strongly about most of it.  Specifically:

As to autoquoting the lefthand side of -> (thereby making it a class
name), I don't particularly care.

The only place I use the indirect object syntax if for calls to 'new',
where they read very cleanly, so I won't particularly miss them if they
go away.

There are certain places that I would like to see auto quoting happen.
These include:

1) In a 'use' statement.
2) Inside the braces of a hash access or hash slice

These places are not ambiguous, and it's a pain to have to put quotes
around them every time.

                                Dave