On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 05:57:30PM -0500, James Mastros wrote:
> [A bunch of stuff]
Oh, and I agree with sombody else on this thread that unless otherwise
stated, the sort should always assume statelessness (and thus the ability to
cache at will).  If it's trivial to see that the sort function isn't
stateless (IE it's a named sub that doesn't have the :stateless attribute
set), then have an optional warning, because you probably don't want to be
using that function, or the function should be marked :stateless.

      -=- James Mastros
--
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.  It is the
source of all true art and science.  He to whom this emotion is a stranger,