On Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 12:59:51PM -0700, David Whipp wrote:
> Its not quite the same thing, but Java does have the concept of
> anonymous classes (it names them 'inner' classes): Is Perl6 going
> to have a similar concept?

Are they really necessary?  You can get the same effect so many other
ways in Perl already, inner classes seem to be a way around alot of
Java's BSDM features, like interfaces.

Of course, if you REALLY want them I'm sure I can write a perl5 module
to pull them off. ;) Seriously, give me an example of how you'd like
to see it work (or point me at some docs) and I'll see what I can do.

--

Michael G. Schwern   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl6 Quality Assurance     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       Kwalitee Is Job One