Larry Wall in Apocalypse 4 writes:
> this special rule only applies to constructs that take a
> block (that is, a closure) as their last (or only) argument.
> Operators like sort and map are unaffected. However, certain
> constructs that used to be in the statement class may become
> expression constructs in Perl 6.

Does that mean there may still be constructs which take a block, as their
last argument, but which don't require a semicolon if they can be written as
one-liners?

How terribly unpopular would it be if the "when do I need to use a
semicolon" question was simply answered:

is block-ending construct's final curly on a line by itself ? 0 : 1

And can we assume that "on a line by itself" ignores non-$/ whitespace?