On Mon, 6 May 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> |> Damian, now having terrible visions of someone suggesting C<elswhen> ;-)
> |
> |Then may I also give you nightmares on: elsdo, elsdont, elsgrep, elstry ...
>
> ]- unlessdo, unlesdont, unlessgrep, unlesstry ....

What's with this?  unless doesn't do that, and it never did. There's no
unlessif. unless is just a convienient synonym (er, antonym) for
if. If you have those, you must have ifdo, ifdont, ifgrep, iftry, which
(if)dont make any sense.

Or, maybe you can make it evaluate each of the concatenations for truth.
:)

  unlessfor(@foo) {} { print '\@foo is empty!' }

Concatenation is intriguing. I'm bored, so I'm going to go make a language
now. Sample code (?):

  ifdothenelse { testme() }
               { printexit "Text succeeded" }
               { printdie "Failed" }

Even better, it can compile down to Parrot BC :P

Luke