In a message dated Thu, 3 Oct 2002, John Williams writes:

> On Thu, 3 Oct 2002, Trey Harris wrote:
>
> > Incidentally, has there been any headway made on how you DO access
> > multiple classes with the same name, since Larry has (indirectly) promised
> > us that?  I.e., I import two classes "LinkedList" and "BTree", both of
> > which define a "Node" class?
>
> Hopefully, LinkedList defines a LinkedList::Node class, and BTree defines
> a BTree::Node class.  Either by explicitly naming them that or by virtue
> of being defined as an "inner" class (which might also make it private).

Ah, but that's the way you do it now--name the classes differently.
(Easy--assuming you control the source code!)  In Perl 6, we're supposed
to be able to use multiple versions of the same class concurrently, which
I think would imply also being able to use multiple classes that happened
to be named the same thing.

Trey