There are a very large number of good things that I think we should put
into properties for meta-programming purposes (e.g. constraints,
assertions, optimization hints, documentation, etc).

For example:

        sub f(int $a is constrained($a>=1,"must be positive),
                        documented("an integer"))
            is constrained(some_global_condition),
               documented("applies transformation f to an integer") {

So, when documentation is extracted from this:

 =item C<f($a)>

 This function applies transformation f to an integer.

 It takes the following parameters:

 =over 5

 =item C<$a>

 This parameter is an integer which must be positive.

 =back

Walla! Self-documenting functions.

--
Aaron Sherman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>