On Thu, 3 Oct 2002, John Williams wrote:
: On Thu, 3 Oct 2002, Trey Harris wrote:
:
: > Incidentally, has there been any headway made on how you DO access
: > multiple classes with the same name, since Larry has (indirectly) promised
: > us that?  I.e., I import two classes "LinkedList" and "BTree", both of
: > which define a "Node" class?
:
: Hopefully, LinkedList defines a LinkedList::Node class, and BTree defines
: a BTree::Node class.  Either by explicitly naming them that or by virtue
: of being defined as an "inner" class (which might also make it private).

A private inner class:

    my class Node {...}

A public inner class:

    our class Node {...}

That last one actually declares a subclass of the current class, just as

    our $foo;

puts $foo into the current package.

Larry