On Tuesday, October 29, 2002, at 09:58  AM, Larry Wall wrote:

  What kindergartener can't understand a
logically entangled list of nouns?

    I want a tricycle or a video game or a teddy bear for Christmas.
    I want a tricycle and a video game and a teddy bear for Christmas.

That's no different from:

    $self.want($tricycle | $video_game | $teddy_bear);
    $self.want($tricycle & $video_game & $teddy_bear);
I think that this (and the remainder of your message) is a beautiful demonstration of the utility of the superposition operators. I notice that the naysayers suddenly quieted down after this message.

So I would look favorably on finding a replacement for "superposition".
Well, I like "set operators," too, but what's the grammatical term for the above "logically entangled list of nouns"?

Regards,

David

--
David Wheeler AIM: dwTheory