Can we have a secret handshake, too? Will we be blamed for the secret
features of the new US dollar bill?

"You know that eye-in-the-pyramid looking thingy? Well, notice what
character on the COMPUTER KEYBOARD that looks like? It's not by
coincidence that many of the programmers at the Treasury Dept. are
PERLMASONS! IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!"

And it's mostly Bavarian (German)-sounding. Better and better.

I'd prefer to be the Gnomes of Zurich, but I suppose I can play a
Discordian.

Markoff Cheney