Michael Lazzaro writes:
 > OK, by my count -- after editing to reflect Larry's notes -- only a few
 > issues remain before the ops list can be completed.
 >
 > ----
 >
 > 1) Need a definitive syntax for hypers,
 >      ^[op]  and  «op»
 >     have been most seriously proposed -- something that keeps a
 >     bracketed syntax, but solves ambiguity issues.
 >
 > 2) Possible inclusion of unary prefix ^, meaning "complement".
 >     (Assuming doesn't conflict with (1))
 >
 > 3) Possible inclusion of "like"/"unlike" or similar as synonyms for ~~
 > !~.  Which we don't have to decide now.
 >
 > ----
 >
 > All other op issues, by my count, revolve around the meanings of
 > specific hyperop constructs.  There is one, overriding question with
 > the hyperops, which is the precise relation between an op, an
 > assignment op, and their (three!) hyperop equivs:
 >
 >   A   op   B
 >   A   op=  B
 >   A ^[op]  B
 >   A ^[op=] B
 >   A ^[op]= B
 >
 > If we can formalize the precise relationship between the three hypers
 > in the presence of scalar and list (and hash?) values for A and B, I
 > believe we can answer nearly all the hyperop questions definitively.

as I understand , every such construct will be "macro preprocessed"
parser and in "real" program ( that is in parrot ) there will be no
vector operations in perl sence , only as optimizations . so I think
that if we are talking about oprator list , we just can state ( and we
did ) that such operators are present in language . their prcize
functionality may be defined or changed by pragma or module.

what I want to say is that we definitely have ^[op] staff so somebody
in or out of sanity will ask ( or make a mistake ) what is %a ^[op] %b
and the answer already is a question of ( Apo 29 ? ). the language
have beasts $x, @y, %z and they can talh through  op , ^[op] , ...
so they will , or at least try . although by the laws of jungle
something can be made a taboo . But thats life...

arcadi .