Larry wrote:

I am overstating the case
when I say there's no boolean type in Perl.  What I really mean is that
there is no such thing as a single true "true" value.
Curiously, junctions do get us quite close to the possibility of
canonical true and false values:

	my $false is constant =  any(0,"0","",undef);
	my $true is constant  = none(0,"0","",undef);

Unfortunately, both list context and the handy new C<but false>
property undermine those cunning scalar-value-based definitions.

I don't mind a bool type.  But you'll notice I've grabbed the keyword true()
to be a unary function.  It will not default to "true".  Perhaps it should
default to "undef".  :-)
<grin>

Surely it won't be an issue, since we won't be able to call unary C<true>
or C<false> without an argument and that argument will always be either
true or false (or some junction thereof).

$.is_plugged_in = true but false;
So that probably won't even parse.
Thank goodness!

Of course, this *will* parse: