I still prefer "cached", which sounds less lingo-ish than "memoized" but reads
better than "same" ("Same as what?").

--
Adam Lopresto ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://cec.wustl.edu/~adam/

"I cannot read the fiery letters," said Frodo in a quavering voice
"No," said Gandalf. "But I can.  The letters are Elvish, of an ancient mode,
but the language is that of Laywers, which I will not utter here.  But this in
the Common Tongue is what is said, close enough:

If at any time you are not completely satisfied with your One Ring product,
return it to its point of manufacture at the Cracks of Doom, in the Land of
Mordor, where the Shadows lie, for a full refund."