On Monday, November 18, 2002, at 05:47  PM, Luke Palmer wrote:

It's either that or have your functions, which were perfectly logical
suddenly be subject to junction logic.  That is, if $x == 2  and  $x
== 3 both being true, when your code relies on them not both firing.
I think it's a very good decision to make sure that functions know
they might be getting junctions and making it explicit.
My god, I just realized that junctions are going to *completely* do away with the complaints of JAPH fans that Perl 6 will be too verbose, too hard to make obscure...

Oh well, price of power, I guess.

Regards,

David

--