On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 05:48:58PM +0100, Simon Cozens wrote:

> But then I'm one of those freaks who likes the idea of keeping core Perl 6
> generic, extensible, clean and small, and letting all the clever stuff go
> into extensions, a heretical position which is way out of favour with the
> more influential listfolk, so feel free to ignore my opinion.

FWIW I agree with you completely, and strongly.

If it can be outside the core it should be, unless there's a very
good reason why not.

But I guess I'm far from being an influential listfolk these days...

I console myself with a high level of trust in the core design team.

Tim [wandering off into the sunset to ruminate on DBI issues...]