At 1:14 PM -0400 4/19/04, John Siracusa wrote:
I know we are running out of special characters, but I really, really think
that required named parameters are a natural fit for many common APIs.

Well... maybe, but ponder a likely common case--automatically redelegated initialization methods with classes that have parents written in languages without named parameters. (Like, say, all the rest...)
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk