The Perl 6 Summarizer wrote:
  Mmm... Pie-thon
    Dan reminded everyone of the URL of the benchmark that's going to be run
    for the Pie-thon. If Parrot doesn't run it faster than the C
    implementation of Python, then Dan's going to get a pie in the face and
    he'll have to spring for a round of drinks for the Python Cabal (is
    there one? Could be a cheap round...). Of course, the plan is to have
    Parrot be faster than Python so Dan'll get to chuck a Pie at Guido.
    Either way, if you're at OSCON this year it should be fun.

Right now, Parrot is some way from, well, running it.

Unfortunately I will be missing this historic event, I'm sure there'll be videos after the fact but is there any chance of getting a live video feed of it? The suspense is killing me...

--
Robin Berjon