On Thu, 2004-09-02 at 19:47, Larry Wall wrote:

> This synopsis summarizes the non-existent Apocalypse 9, which
> discussed in detail the design of Perl 6 data structures.  It was
> primarily a discussion of how the existing features of Perl 6 combine
> to make it easier for the PDL folks to write numeric Perl.

It took us some time discussing this... we weren't sure what tense you
were using. At first we thought it might be the past subjective, but
after a while, we decided to coin a new tense: the vapor tense. ;-)

Working my way through... thanks Larry!

--
Aaron Sherman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Senior Systems Engineer and Toolsmith