Sorry if this email is nearly duplicated, but I may have had the wrong email
address on the firt email I sent.

While looking into Perl 6 and pugs, I noticed a problem with Pairs pretty
quickly.  Although pairs look like a very useful data type, I could find
in the "Perl 6 and Parrot Essentials" or any Apocolypse or other document
on how to get the key or value from a pair.  I was thinking .key and .value
seemed logical (and Autrojus implemented them in pugs faster than I could
even spit out the names), but that doesn't make them "official".

Steve Peters
[EMAIL PROTECTED]