Hello again.

In my never ending quest to implement the Perl 6 object model, I have started drawing pictures. Here is the latest version:

http://svn.openfoundry.org/pugs/perl5/Perl6-MetaModel2.0/docs/ p6_object_model.jpg

(and for OmniGraffle users: http://svn.openfoundry.org/pugs/perl5/ Perl6-MetaModel2.0/docs/p6_object_model.graffle)

I would appreciate any comments/questions/suggestions anyone has to offer.

A few things to note:

- Roles are not yet included in this, I am of the opinion that the core MetaModel should be role-less, and roles will be laid on top of the core metamodel post-bootstrapping. This makes the most sense currently, however, this may change down the road, either way I think it is an implementation detail as long as it "looks" the same when everything is loaded.

- the word "meta" is used to describe the "three-circle" items. Please do not read to much into this terminology, "meta" simply means "you should not touch this unless you *really* know what you are doing". Suggestions on better names are welcome.

- the reason Foo and $foo are smaller is because they are "user created" items.

Okay, thats all my caveats, fire away please.

Stevan