In a message dated Fri, 25 Aug 2006, Juerd writes:

Trey Harris skribis 2006-08-25 13:26 (-0700):
Explain to me how "nontraditional" DBC might work in an internally
consistent way. Otherwise, this is hand-waving.  :-)

Perl *is* hand-waving.

Yeah, but hand-waving on how it manages the behavior it exhibits. The behavior itself should be defined and internally consistent. To wit, you should be able to write a test. I can't figure out what a test for a hypothetical nontraditional DBC would look like.

In any case, Larry's settled this issue.

Trey