At 9:04 AM +0300 12/10/07, Richard Hainsworth wrote:
Equally, Something to replace CGI or DBI will be essential to the uptake of P6. I would far prefer to have a skilled and resourceful professional, such as yourself or Damian Conway write these modules than leave it to enthusiastic amateurs such as myself.

I for one can assert that both of these are being produced right now. Also that neither is part of the Perl 6 kernal, though the kernal may enhanced over time to better support them. -- Darren Duncan