HaloO,

Larry Wall wrote:
 The whitespace proposal is essentially to
require whitespace between any operator any following pair if the
pair is intended to be a noun and not an adverb.

So, then my log:base(2) would still look for the positional argument,
right?

Alternately, we could force everyone to put space after comma.  :)

Wouldn't it suffice to enforce to disambiguate ',:' as ', :'?

Regards, TSa.
--

"The unavoidable price of reliability is simplicity" -- C.A.R. Hoare
"Simplicity does not precede complexity, but follows it." -- A.J. Perlis