Em Qui, 2008-12-18 às 13:08 +1100, Timothy S. Nelson escreveu:
>       My question is, what sort of information actually belongs in a final
> version of the 6PAN spec?  I'm assuming it will at least include 6PAN Package
> format (layout, metadata, etc), and I'd suggest that it also include the
> layout of packages on the 6PAN server.

I think we have

  1) How is the layout of Perl 6 related content (source package format)

  2) How source packages are uploaded, indexed, mirrored, searched,
     downloaded etc (6PAN/CPAN6)

  3) How source packages are built

  4) How binary packages are installed

I think 1 and 2 should be subject of two different specs, I also think 3
and 4 should be implementation and OS specific.

daniel